Information Universe articles

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      http://scienceray.com/physics/the-information-universe/

      I recently started a series of articles on the Information Universe. In put
      on this would be appreciated. The point of the series is to aide in my
      development of an info-verse model, while getting input from others. I also
      wanted a good long description of the idea before I can make a link to
      before I am ready for a full article on my site. This is also why I chose a
      neutral site in hopes of getting input from less friendly sources.

      The first article contains a short description of the concept with the
      following to picks for future articles listed below it. This list will
      become links to those articles. If you have any ideas for additional topics
      feel free to recommend them and I may add them to the list.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>

      Genesis Mission <http://genesismission.4t.com/>