Information Universe and the Higgs field II

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      http://tinyurl.com/info-higgs

      I recently posted some material on Information Universe (info-verse) and the
      Higgs field. See the above link. In last couple of days I have done some
      more work in this area and I found a new way of modeling the Higgs field
      interaction within the info-verse model.

      In this new info-verse model of the Higgs field interaction on near plank
      scales of space and time particles end up having two types of motion, rest
      and moving at the speed of light. When the Higgs field interaction is active
      it holds the particle at rest, when inactive the particle moves at the speed
      of light. A particle's Higgs field interaction has a velocity dependent wave
      function (not to be confused for its quantum wave function) that causes the
      Higgs interaction strength to vary with time. As a result in any given plank
      time where the Higgs interaction strength reaches zero the particle goes to
      the next plank length, other wise it stays where it is.

      In this model of the Higgs field interaction, photons and other massless
      particles have a Higgs field interaction wave time of two plank times. For
      particles with rest mass the Higgs field interaction wave time gets longer
      being infinite when the particle is at rest. The particular model only works
      in quantized space of the info-verse model and it has resulted in the models
      first unique formula derived from the model.

      H0: Particle's max Higgs interaction strength.

      H: Particle's Higgs interaction strength.

      v: Particle's velocity.

      c: Speed of light

      t: time in plank time.

      p: pi = 3.14159.

      H = H0 cos[p t(v/c)]

      This only describes how the Higgs field interaction handles motion and not
      mass however it a new milestone in my development of this theory of
      everything.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>