Spinocerebellar ataxia plus GGU-model stuff

  • Robert A. Herrmann, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      I have had a physical problem since 1985.I have compensated for it over the years. Due to its recent progression, it has now been diagnosed as one of the inherited genetic disorders “spinocerebellar ataxia.” We think we know the type but this would need genetic testing, which I do not intend to have since due to my age my insurance will not cover it. It is now taking away my ability to speak clearly, to type on this keyboard and eliminate typos and other stuff. Except for a few associated with my age, it has not affected the mental abilities God has given to me. This is attested to since I have completely revised the GGU-model processes and rewritten the basic paper for the top-down approach. I have given additional everyday illustrations and use various new figures for the processes modeled and theologically justified the need for this altered approach. The GGU-model allows for such alterations. I have added some additional theological applications. I have only one little piece of mathematics to do in order to completely justify the existence of the necessary properton combinations rather than postulate them. The math. is in my mind, however, so I “simply” need to transcribe it. I have also, more clearly I hope, explained the meanings of my notions of specific information, instruction-information and info-fields. Knowing how I use these terms is necessary for this altered approach. I, of course, will continue to improve the exposition.

      The article on specific information is at www.raherrmann.com/specificinfo.htm

      The new GGU-model version is at www.raherrmann.com/processes.htm

      A slightly shorter version that does not include certain technical remarks is at www.raherrmann.com/simprocesses.htm

      Dr. Bob