X-ray Cloud

  • ptolemy1022
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Air contains 10 raised to the 20th power numbers of air molecules per cubic millimeter. At sea level, trillions of molecules are continually bouncing off a thermometer. A cubic millimeter of space in the solar system would only rarely contain a stray proton, electron or bit of dust. Light from the most-distant galaxies passes unhindered between billions of galaxies without hitting anything. In space, a thermometer would only rarely be hit by a proton or electron, so it is useless for taking temperature measurements. Scientists use the rapidity of rare particles occasionally hitting each other as indicators of the temperature of mostly-empty space.

      Astronomers used the Chandra X-Ray telescope to detect hot particles (that is energetic ones) out to 100 kiloparsecs (six times the diameter of the Milky Way). A star at one parsec distance moves one arc second (against the more distant background) due to Earth's motion (parallax) around the Sun. At a hundred kiloparsecs, an object would move 100,000 th of a second of arc due to solar parallax. The energized particles extend out to 1/8th the distance to Andromeda, our closest major galaxy. Astronomers previously detected two lobes glowing in gamma extending out to the diameter of our galaxy, but perpendicular to the galactic plane. The new observations of energized particles extend out from the Milky Way much farther than the gamma lobes.

      Why do active galaxies often have humongous jets, extending out far beyond the starry parts? Why are early galaxies often surrounded by equally spaced chains of star globs?

      The Bible has simple answers concerning creation. First Elohim created the plural heavens and earth. However, at that stage the Earth was without form, although it mentions its surface (paniym). Then Elohim continued to command light to continue to be. It was then that the Earth evidently began to have extension. Indeed, we find that matter is a relation with light that gives it the ability to have extension. Elohim did not continue to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continue to place them in the spreading place (raqiya) until half way through the creation week.

      We confirm the creation account with the only history that is visible as it happened. Early galaxies were often naked and compressed, without starry arms. We observe at many ranges how the stars continued to come out by means of ejections as galaxies intrinsically grew into huge, local growth spirals.

      Someone might demand, how could that be? The creation only happened 6,000 years ago? When we compare the clocks and orbits in billions of galaxies at many ranges, we observe that both the clocks and the orbits both accelerate as billions of galaxies intrinsically grew,. Trillions of stars formed and spread out from formerly naked cores. We observe that ancient matter shone at tiny fractions of the frequencies of modern atoms. One of the galaxies in the Hubble XDF picture shines at 8.8% of the frequencies of modern atoms. The atomic clocks and the inertial orbits both accelerate as galaxies grew from the insides outwards

      The Biblical God commands us in the imperative, Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing.

      He calls the stars to emerge and come out in unbroken continuity. Look at the universe and observe that it is following a Biblical creation. Scientists have filled the universe up with magical things to protect their creed, that the properties of matter are fixed, not emerging. Yet what we see is a biblical creation, a changing creation as galaxies intrinsically grew.

      http://www.godsriddle.info/2012/09/x-ray-cloud.html

      Image Credit: NASA/CXC/M.Weiss. This is an artist view of the tiny Milky Way surrounded by an energetic thin gas. The cloud is only visible as a very faint glow in X-Ray telescopes. The two small bright spots in the foreground are the Magellanic companion galaxies. The Magellanic galaxies are linked back to the Milky Way by a river of neutral hydrogen as though they were ejected. When we observe galactic history, we see ejections of stars and gas as galaxies intrinsically grow.