Information Universe and Parallel Universes

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012
      For any one new to this idea the Information Universe is a theory of
      everything in which the universe is fundamentally information designed to
      produce a reality for conscience being such as ourselves to experience. As a
      result our universe is a form virtual reality that that is programmed and
      calculated to perform as it dose. While I am not the only one to propose
      such a thing, to best of my knowledge I have taken it further than any one
      else. I am mostly likely the first examine the idea from a creationist
      perspective. My approach to the concept that I call the Information Universe
      or Info-verse for short is base on Robert Herrmann's General Intelligent
      Design and it is a specific interpretation of GID.

      Science
      <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1591600472/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=17
      89&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1591600472&linkCode=as2&tag=genesciemiss-20>
      Declares Our Universe IS Intelligently Designed

      I first started thinking developing the Info-verse after realizing that the
      best way to explain certain aspects of reality is if it is a calculate
      information system. I have since found as a result of studying the
      double-slit experiment in Quantum Mechanics that it is really the only way
      of explaining all of the observations. Info-verse has also produced a novel
      version of quantum gravity in that it does not involve a graviton, but
      instead space and time are actually quantized with the fundamental units of
      plank length and plunk time.

      Now with regards to parallel universes, since the Info-verse depicts our
      universe as information system, parallel universes could exist that are
      other information system universes running along side ours that could
      include such places mentioned the Bible such the heaven and hell. The
      Info-verse allows of parallel universes in the same way that I can run more
      than one program on my computer, or on multiple computers for that matter.
      It also allows for one's conscious mind to go between parallel universes by
      way of transferring information input from one to the other. Even physical
      bodies to go between parallel universes by way of information transfer. This
      is also a perfect fit to life after death since our minds are more than the
      processes with in our brains.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>