Nuclear Physics

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Nuclear physics is the physics study involving the atomic nucleus. It deals
      mainly with the neutrons and protons makeup the nucleus and their
      interactions. The atomic nucleus is a relatively small dense positively
      charged mass at the center of an atom. It consists of positively charged
      protons and neutrally charged neutrons. This is relevant to origins since
      the decay atomic nuclei is the bases for radiometric dating.

      I have recently updated my web sites to material on Nuclear physics
      including description of nuclear decay and a reference to accelerated
      nuclear decay which has been proposed creation scientists and supported by
      helium diffusion and retention in zircon crystals.

      An <http://genesismission.4t.com/Physics/Nuclear_Physics/introduction.html>
      Introduction to Nuclear Physics

      Nuclear <http://gscim.com/phy/Nuclear_Physics/Nuclear_Physics.html> Physics

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.