Re: [CreationTalk] A matter of authority and warning against false teachings

  • Alan Cassidy
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 16, 2012
      For what it's worth, the idea surely came from this verse:

      Genesis 2: 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

      This verse seems to indicate there was a time before it rained that the plants grew from a "mist from the earth". Well, it states it more strongly than "seems".   Verse 10 says a river ran through Eden "to water the garden".

      In between is the verse where it restates than God made man, but just like with the so-called "difference" between Genesis One and Two, the descriptions are not necessarily in strict chronological order.

      --Alan