Disappearing Dust Ring

  • VictorM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      In 1983, NASA's IRAS infrared telescope spotted a disk glowing in infrared around the sun-like star TYC 8241 2652. The infrared observations suggested that the ring was warm, about 180 centigrade and located as close as Mercury to our Sun. The infrared disk remained visible for 25 years. Then in January 2010, NASA's WISE telescope failed to detect the infrared disk. In May 2012, Gemini South confirmed that the star no longer has an infrared disk.

      Astronomers are interested in disks, which they call accretion or proto planetary disks. They claim that planets formed by gravitationally sweeping up the dust from an accretion disk. Stars and black holes are also said to form as dust and gas spiraled in gravitationally. Large stars should not exist if they formed by accretion. Once a star grew large enough to light its nuclear fires, the outward radiation pressure should prevent them from growing larger by accretion. Every large star is a problem for accretion models.

      What causes rings around stars or planets? In the case of Saturn, we observe ring formation going on right now today. Plumes of water are shooting out from the south polar region of the icy moon Enceladus, forming the E ring. We observe Herbig-Haro stars in nebula ejecting pulsed streams of gas and dust. A dusty ring forms around H-H stars. In the case of "Pillars of Creation" photo by Hubble, the dust pillars contain jetting Herbig Haro stars at their tips. The only rings we observe forming today are ejection phenomena, not accretion.

      How do stars form? In the biblical account, they were evidently formed from things previously created on day one. The Bible states that Elohim finished creating the plural heavens (the galaxies) first. Later on the fourth day, He continued to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continued to place them in the spreading place, Hebrew raqiya. This is what we observe when we compare the shape of the earliest galaxies with later ones. We observe how the stars continued to emerge, come out starting out with equally spaced globs packed with stars. Those early galaxies shine at tiny fractions of the light frequencies of modern atoms. Many of them were surrounded by equally spaced globs densely packed with stars. Billions of galaxies grew into huge growth spirals as the atomic clocks, the inertial orbits and the space matter takes up kept changing relationally.

      Why do astronomers speculate that stars and planets formed by accretion? They have to. They cannot accept visible galactic history because their scientific way of measuring and mathematicating was contrived with the notion that all things remain the same, that the properties of matter are fixed, not emerging.

      Isaiah 40:22, God actively and in unbroken continuity spreads out (natah) the heavens like a tent to dwell in. Tents increase their volume by millions of times when set up to dwell in. He is not spreading out the vacuum of space-time. He is visibly spreading out the galaxies as the stars continue to emerge and come out. Every atom in the universe is visibly obeying His command to degenerate itself.

      The picture is a artistic rendition of a dust ring. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech; Gemini Observatory/AURA artwork by Lynette Cook
      http://www.godsriddle.info/2012/09/disappearing-ring.html