Infoverse unifies Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      As I further develop my information based universe model I recently found
      that it successfully unifies the main areas of physics Quantum Mechanics and
      General Relativity. Only string theory and its variations have managed to
      do this and string theory's only testable prediction (mini Black Holes) has
      so far failed.

      There are two fundamental units of space and time Planck Length and Planck
      Time. In quantum mechanics they are the smallest usable easements of space
      and time. In developing my information based universe model I realized that
      Planck Length and Planck Time were truly fundamental in that no smaller
      units of space and time are even possible like pixels on a computer screen
      and the calculation time of simulation program. It is this quantization of
      space-time that unifies Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity. It also
      has the fringe benefit of eliminating infinitely small singularities and
      their related infinites.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>