New Versions of Rapid Formation

  • Robert A. Herrmann, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      I have re-written the basic paper on the rapid-formation model (RFM) so that my 13-year old granddaughter “understands” it. There are two versions; (1) without any GGU-model mathematical symbolism and (2) a duplicate of (1) where I use event sequence notation to show how all aspects of the RFM correspond to the mathematical event sequence notion. I show how RFM also applies, trivially, to the Humphreys and Hartnett type models as well. Recall that besides solving the starlight and time problem in a way that’s independent from any proposed physical laws and any proposed cosmologies, that the GGU-model produces each of the first 4.5 creation-days in the exact order stated, using the stated method, and no other aspects of of the physical universe have as yet been created. Of course the, GID-model interpretation also applies since the signatures displayed during rapid formation show that every aspect of any cosmology thus far purposed displays the work of the Biblically described higher-intelligence. I often wonder what more creationary science needs to establish Biblical creation. By the way, I know why J of C has held up publication of the version I wrote for them. I won’t discuss it here in this somewhat open form. To read either of these two papers see

      http://raherrmann.com/rfm.htm

      Dr. Bob