Take a look at where we live in the univers.

  • Lowell Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2011
      http://media.skysurvey.org/interactive360/index.html

    • Steve Matthews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2011
        It is so difficult to see how many Christian churches, groups, and people have compromised Genesis because of science that is now defined as the absence of a Creator. My church has a gifted teacher and scholar of Hebrew and Greek from Moody bible. He teaches that Genesis 1 is not history but written for the Jews coming of Eqypt so they would have a legacy. He teaches that Genesis 1 creation is simply an allegory with the 6 days and order not being at all important. Further he chastises anyone who take that literally as history. However, when it comes to Adam and Eve that he says is history and must be taken literally. Of course the Hugh Ross Reasons to Believe compromisers of the Bible can falsely state that Adam was some ape like creature who over time evolved into the image of God by chance which is absolutely silly for any Christian to consider unless they are influenced by science falsely called. In Bible classes when confronted with the contradiction of a real Adam but a story for Gen 1 creation, the teacher has no answer. How confusing and how ridiculous is such a position both for the believer and unbeliever. But so many hold this position today in the church and growing. We must follow Paul's advice in Col 2:8 "Do not let yourself be captive to hollow and deceptive philosophy. Based on human tradition and the basic pricincile of this world rather than on Christ Jesus." Who created everything that exists. John McArthus has the best Genesis teachings from a theologic perspective that I have seen and can be downloaded as MP3 at Grace to You site.

        God Bless,

        Eph 2:10 "You are God's Masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works which God prepared in advance for you to do."

        Steve Matthews
        Home: 765.628.2151
        Cell: 765.432.8625
        Work: 765-451-8281

        To: cherie@...; DianeHoff@...; his2kidz@...
        CC: GEORGEBALICE@...; Athenoula68@...; PageRK@...; ashcrac@...; CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com; SVAL.KAT06@...; dspguy@...; Bighilg@...; pattysbuzzin@...; R.u.W.Pfeiffer@...; tellrichard@...; Truthquest@...; wyatt@egroups.com
        From: lbaker70@...
        Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 01:41:26 -0700
        Subject: [CreationTalk] Take a look at where we live in the univers.

        http://media.skysurvey.org/interactive360/index.html