Forwarded: News about Kent Hovind

  • steelville
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2010
      Forwarded from another list. I was unable to corroborate this date
      within reasonable searching time, but it may be correct. I don't expect
      any relief from prison for him, but Hovind has certainly proven to be a
      powerful witness inside prison walls:

      --Alan

      Dear Brethren;
      Many of you are no doubt familiar with Kent Hovind of Creation Science
      Evangelism. He is a great defender of creationism as recorded in the
      KJV, and exposes the lies involved in the Evolution theory.
      This has, of course, meant attacking the federal gov't also, because of
      their promotion of this false theory. Over the years, they have
      attempted to stop him with various charges (I think 4 previous times).
      Two years ago, however, he was finally imprisoned. Laws which he had
      followed were re-written by a judge in order to throw him into prison.
      We have not actually been living under our constitution for a long time.
      Anyway, his case is coming before the Supreme Court for review on
      January 8th. Please hold him up in prayer, as well as those involved in
      the review process. Let's believe the Lord for his release, and pray to
      hold back the powers of darkness. Mrs. Hovind had also been
      incarcerated, but for a far shorter time, and is well at home now.
      PLEASE, PLEASE - PRAY-PRAY-PRAY-

      PRAY-PRAY-PRAY; Our God is the Living God, and His hand is not shortened!
      Thank you;
      Andy