11963RE: [CreationTalk] Distant Starlight

    Aug 11, 2014
      > When examining the universe, it is important to first examine one's
      > fundamental assumptions.

      Victor lets look at some more of YOUR fundamental assumptions.

      5. You assume that the universe is not understandable.

      This is clearly the fact since you have already admitted that some of your key concept "Intrinsic change" is not fully defined. Science on the other hand starts with the assumption the universe IS understandable.

      6. You assume that God created a continually changing universe that changes in such a manner as to be effectively undetectable.

      This implies dishonesty on God's part since according to you he created a universe that is indistinguishable from one where matter is NOT intrinsically changing it self.

      7. You have to assume that the Earth is expanding in such a manner as at to show no ditectable change in diameter.

      This is clear since there is absolutly no evidence of an actual increase in the size of the Earth.

      8. You have to assume that the year of Noah's flood was something like 43,000 times longer than current years.

      One of the many fundemental problems whith your changing Earth creation idea is the FLood it That is an extremely long time to be shut up on a wooden both with abounch of animals. I really don't think you have really thought this through.