11956RE: [CreationTalk] Gas bridge
- Aug 9, 2014> Dr. Halton Arp photographed gas bridges with emerging quasars
> that shinemuch redder than the parent galaxy. Gas streams are
> frequently observed within galaxy clusters that are packed with
> tiny galaxiessurrounding large ellipticals. The Arecibo Observatory
> detected a gas bridge between major galaxies - see the link. How
> didthe gas bridge get there? One theory is that one galaxy passed
> close to another and drew the gas stream out with its gravity, sort
> of likethe Moon pulling out a water spout from the ocean. A second
> theory imagines that a large galaxy plowed through a cloud of gas,
> pushing itaround.
>http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140807105047.htmThese gas bridges are fully consistent with stretching out the Heavens (majesic plural) has God seperated the waters (majesic plural) above the heavens (majesic plural) from the waters (majesic plural) under the heavens. (majesic plural). Has God stretchedout the Heavens (majesic plural) some the matter He has placed inbetween these waters could have gotten spread into such structures.Genesis 1:6-8 (KJB)
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters,
and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were
under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament:
and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And theevening and the
morning were the second day.
Psalm 148:1-4 (KJB)
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise
him in the heights.
2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above
From: CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:43 PM
Subject: [CreationTalk] Gas bridgeDr. Halton Arp photographed gas bridges with emerging quasars that shine much redder than the parent galaxy. Gas streams are frequently observed within galaxy clusters that are packed with tiny galaxies surrounding large ellipticals. The Arecibo Observatory detected a gas bridge between major galaxies - see the link. How did the gas bridge get there? One theory is that one galaxy passed close to another and drew the gas stream out with its gravity, sort of like the Moon pulling out a water spout from the ocean. A second theory imagines that a large galaxy plowed through a cloud of gas, pushing it around.
The grammatical text of creation fits the visible history of galaxies. God created (perfect verb) the entire universe first (the heavens and earth). However, at that stage the earth was (perfect verb) unformed and dark. Then God's wind dithered (piel participle of rachaph) in unbroken continuity above the earth as he continued to command light to continue to be. To this day light never stops dithering around within all substances giving them extension. Evidently the unformed things in the distant galaxies did not begin to spread out until day four (see the Hebrew grammar) when God continued to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continued to make them into things that spread out (Hebrew noun raqiya).
The only history that is visible as it happened is galactic history. The Bible states that in the plural heavens, the things that spread out (raqiya), knowledge is available to all. Day and night the distant sky speaks without words declaring God's great glory. Indeed, we observe that galaxies started out as compressed matter, which shone at less than 10% of the frequencies of modern atoms. We observe great bursts of gamma light arriving from the age when galaxies began to form. Perhaps this was God at work, repeatedly commanding light, thus giving form to the unformed substances, as per the Hebrew grammar. (Modern translators follow the traditional Latin translation, instead of the untensed Hebrew grammar).
We observe cosmic history by comparing the shape and visible attributes of galaxies at many ranges and directions. What we observe is perhaps a trillion galaxies growing from the insides outwards as innumerable star streams emerged and spread out into huge, growth spirals. We confirm that the properties of matter are emergent, changing relationally, because matter's volume, its atomic frequencies and evidently its inertia change together. Even local atomic clocks, when compared to their transponded reflections from hours ago (Pioneer Anomaly) are also observed to accelerate just like the atomic clocks in billions of galaxies. This is not a synthetic notion (such as the vacuum of space is stretching the light) because we observe how the orbits accelerate along with the accelerating atomic clocks in billions of galaxies.
Someone might ask, how could galaxies form in only six thousand years? There is a simple reason why days and years have continued to accelerate throughout history as old man Jacob explained to Pharaoh (Genesis 47:9).
1. Matter is observed to change its properties relationally throughout cosmic history. Relational changes are when all the properties shift together. The Apostle Paul used two together verbs to describe how the creation is enslaved to phthora change (Romans 8:19 - 22). The Greeks used the word phthora (in the context of earth history) for how matter continues to change since the beginning (genesis ka phthora).
2. Evidently "gravity' is what emerges from matter as it continues to change its clock frequencies and its volume. Three times the Bible states that the Earth spreads out in unbroken continuity and that this happens above the waters. Indeed, the continents fit together on a tiny globe and the seafloors formed after the continents along a global, volcanic, expansion seam.
3. Gravity has an aberration which pulls more on the Earth's leading hemisphere than the trailing side. This steadily accelerates days and years together, which concurrently separates the orbits in the solar system (and in countless ancient galaxies) into logarithmic spacings. Wouldn't the Earth burn up if we were closer to the Sun a few thousand years ago? Homer wrote that the sky was bronze and the ocean wine colored and the Egyptians painted the sun red and the sky tan. No one seemed to have noticed a blue sky until centuries ago. Evidently ancient forests grew in the infrared light and turned to coal in a single year, as the Earth rotated slowly. No wonder the early Egyptians walked around without shirts or hats. No wonder our forefathers grew great thick brows at they watched the Mediterranean dry, as Job described in chapter 14. If we lived for vast ages in few days, we would end up Neanderthal, but our grandchildren would have faces like modern people, as the fossils show. When one rejects the notion that atoms are perpetual motion engines, one is allowed to interpret history and cosmology with a different mindset than that of the scientists.
How did the gas bridge form? God continued to spread out the stars - calling them to continually come out, exactly as per the literal Hebrew text of the Bible.
How come astronomers think the gas bridge is 2.5 million light years long? They are obfuscating, just like the Bible predicted because they have a first law: that all things that exist remain the same (2 Peter 3:3-6). The entire structure of scientific reasoning was contrived on the notion that matter is not changing itself. This idea was invented by the disciples of Friar Thomas. Even scientific definitions of matter and time, even scientific measuring units, even scientific methods, even scientific mathematics and especially scientific cosmologies were found on the idea the Bible predicted for the mockers (a word that implies false teachers) of the last days, the notion that all things that exist remain the same (2 Peter 3:3-6)
Please read the literal seven days here on the Changing Earth Creation web site.
Victor, Changing Earth Creationist
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
- << Previous post in topic