11956RE: [CreationTalk] Gas bridge

    Aug 9, 2014
      > Dr. Halton Arp photographed gas bridges with emerging quasars
      > that shine
      much redder than the parent galaxy. Gas streams are
      > frequently observed within galaxy clusters that are packed with
      > tiny galaxies
      surrounding large ellipticals. The Arecibo Observatory
      > detected a gas bridge between major galaxies - see the link. How
      > did
      the gas bridge get there? One theory is that one galaxy passed
      > close to another and drew the gas stream out with its gravity, sort
      > of like
      the Moon pulling out a water spout from the ocean. A second
      > theory imagines that a large galaxy plowed through a cloud of gas,
      > pushing it
      around.

      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140807105047.htm

      These gas bridges are fully consistent with stretching out the Heavens (majesic plural) has God seperated the waters (majesic plural) above the heavens (majesic plural) from the waters (majesic plural) under the heavens. (majesic plural). Has God stretchedout the Heavens (majesic plural) some the matter He has placed inbetween these waters could have gotten spread into such structures.

       Genesis 1:6-8 (KJB)
      6  And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters,
      and let it divide the waters from the waters.
      7  And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were
      under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament:
      and it was so.
      8  And God called the firmament Heaven. And theevening and the
      morning were the second day.

      Psalm 148:1-4 (KJB)
      1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise
      him in the heights.
      2  Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
      3  Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
      4  Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above
      the heavens.