11952RE: [CreationTalk] Distant Starlight

    Aug 8, 2014
      These posts a part of a seried I am doing and I will be talking about John Hartnet's  and Russell Humphreys' theories as well as some reasent work of mine based on Humphreys' theory. While I do a couble of letters after my name, bur I have learned more in the 25years since collage than I did in collage which is whay I never persude the full set of letters.

      From: CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 10:02 PM
      To: CreationTalk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CreationTalk] Distant Starlight

      I joined the Creation Talk group on Yahoo today and saw a bunch of the posts about distant starlight and such. I don't have any letters after my name, but I have enjoyed amateur astronomy since I acquired a C-8 telescope back inabout 1978.

      Without boring you with a bunch of my life's details, I have recently (in the last year or so) taken a special interest in the distant starlight conundrum. I have watched John Hartnet's DVD: Starlight, Time and The New Physics about ten times. I was captivated by the notion of the accelerating expansion of the universe and Hartnet's conclusion of the consequential compression of time. I haven't read Moshe Carmeli's book yet (don't know if I'll even be able to comprehend it when it gets here), but it makes me wonder about the "engine" that is driving the acceleration. Is it being pushed from the inside or pulled from the outside (rhetorical?) One question that comes to mind is "What is the expanding universe displacing?" I'm guessing that beyond the finite expanding universe is nothing, absolutely nothing.

      "Nothing" would be less dense than the vacuum of the space that we're familiar with, therefore I speculate that the universe is being drawn out into the void with the diminishing acceleration that has been observed. This appeals to me because the energy that would cause the acceleration is identified (that being the difference in density.)

      Okay, I'll stop jabbering, now. You guys with letters after your names can tell me what you think.

      Then he said "Arggh!" and pressed <Send>

      Jb 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place (and) hangeth the earth upon nothing.