11869RE: [CreationTalk] hermeneutics

    Jun 10, 2014

      > The waters above the heavens can mean water above the

      atmosphere in Hebrew. Evidently ice surrounded the Earthcolor=navy>

      - see Genesis day two and Provers 8:28, back when thecolor=navy>

      fountains of the deep were powerful. We can see similarcolor=navy>

      unfolding on Enceladus as 90 geysers eject water / ice intocolor=navy>

      space and form an ice ring.style='color:navy'>

      You just refuted you own claim about the term heavens referring to Galaxies, by claiming that the term heavens can refer to just Earth's atmosphere. This means that all of your repeated talk about the “plural heavens” you are obviously willing to set it aside when you notions demand it.

      That said I in my post I sited Psalm 148:1-4 which shows that the waters above the heavens are cosmic in scale.

      Psalm 148:1-4 (KJB)
      1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the
      heavens: praise him in the heights.
      2  Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
      3  Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of
      light.
      4  Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that
      be above the heavens.

      Note that you have the sun and moon, then it moves to stars which are further out that the sun and moon and then the waters above the heavens are mentioned indicating that this water is beyond ALL of the stars and not just a relatively little ice around the Earth.

      The rest of you post consists of material which I have already dealt with and don’t have time to repeat it yet again.