11738Western Time Concept

  • Pete Miles
    Feb 15, 2014

      Can someone explain what this “western time concept” means.

      I have degrees in both physics and mechanical engineering, and no where does this “western time concept” ever come up in any of the course work, papers, or conferences I have read or participated in.

      The only place where it is constantly thrown out is here and last week from a Japanese missionary.

      Every time I hear it used, it generally falls into the category of the Gnostics having some special knowledge of something that everyone else doesn’t have.

      Can someone provide any links to papers that explains that there is a “western time concept” and that there are other time concepts that apparently is a mystery to the rest of the world.

      Pete

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic