11732Thank you

    Feb 7, 2014
      Thank you Dr. Herrmann for your testimony of your faith in Jesus, the God-man who died for our sins. I empathize with you, because we all age, and it is often not easy.

      (Isaiah 46:3-4) "Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, You who have been borne by Me from birth And have been carried from the womb; Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.

      (Psalms 92:12-15) The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the LORD, They will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still yield fruit in old age; They shall be full of sap and very green, To declare that the LORD is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

      God has made a universe where he reveals himself in creation and in his redemption. Yet complex, philosophical systems always fail so that in the end only faith in Him will triumph.

      (Ecclesiastes 1:17-18) And I set my mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly; I realized that this also is striving after wind. Because in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.

      (Ecclesiastes 8:16-17) When I gave my heart to know wisdom and to see the task which has been done on the earth (even though one should never sleep day or night), and I saw every work of God, I concluded that man cannot discover the work which has been done under the sun. Even though man should seek laboriously, he will not discover; and though the wise man should say, "I know," he cannot discover.

      God bless you sir,

      Victor, Changing Earth Creationist