11728Biblical evidence for Young Earth Creation - Abraham to Isra el going to Egypt.

    Feb 4, 2014

      From previous parts we get the time from the creation to the time Abraham leaves Haran of 2089 years +/- 10 when he was 75 years old which would have been 427 Years +/- 5 years since the Flood. (Note the was a typo in last post resulting in the 2089 years being sited as 3089, I am correcting it here.)

      Genesis 21:5 (KJB) And Abraham was an hundred years old,
      when his son Isaac was born unto him.

      So Abraham had been in Cannan for  25 years when Isaac was born.

      Genesis 25:26 (KJB) And after that came his brother out, and
      his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called
      Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

      This shows that Isaac was sixty when Jacob and Esau were born.

      Genesis 47:8-9 (KJB)

      8  And Pharaoh said unto Jacob, How old art thou?

      9  And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my
      pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have
      the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained
      unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days
      of their pilgrimage.

      Here we see that Jacob was 130 years old when he went to Egypt . This adds another 215 years +/- 4 for a total time from creation of 2304 years +/- 14 and 642 years +/- 9 since the Flood.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission

      Online Store

      Genesis Mission