11318Information Universe and Biblical creation

    Sep 17, 2012
      There are several ways in which my Information Universe idea fits well with
      Biblical Creation. Since according to this concept the entire universe is
      fundamentally information including space, time and matter is fully show how
      God could have created all three out of nothing. When writing a video game
      or computer simulation the programmer is, though on a much smaller scale
      creating an entire universe, including its natural laws, its matter, its
      space and even its time all out of nothing but the thoughts in programmer's
      mind. As a result if as suggested by quantum mechanics the entire universe
      is fundamentally information then it could easily be created out of nothing
      but the thoughts in God's mind.

      Now the Bible says several times that in Genesis 1: God said, Let there be N
      and there was N. Hebrews 11:3 continues this:

      Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were

      framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were

      not made of things which do appear.

      So the Bible connects the creation of the universe and all that is in it to
      the word or speech of God which is by definition information. So the Bible
      indicates the entire universe and all that is in it is fundamentally
      information.

      Not only that but it is fully consistent with the Biblical time frame of
      6,000 years. If the entire universe is fundamentally information its reality
      is calculated from a set of starting conditions those staring conditions can
      easily be a fully functional universe that has no history before that
      starting point. Within the Information Universe Model there is no reason why
      the universe could not have been created intact just 6,000 years ago. Even
      seeing distant star light is not a problem. Not only does such a model allow
      for distant parts of the universe to have been running at a faster rate than
      on Earth, the fact the precise calculations would not be made until and
      observation is made would mean that distant objects in the universe could be
      in an indefinite state until we observe the light from is . Thus the light
      from distant objects could have been created in transit without requiring
      distant objects to have a definite state until some one observes it. Thus
      before we observe a distant supernova the star is in an indefinite state
      between being a functioning star and supernova remnant until we see the
      supernova occur this it narrows down to an indefinite state among possible
      supernova remnants.

      The point is that the Information Universe Model is a perfect to Biblical
      Creation. It is actually a specific interpretation of Robert Herrmann's
      General Intelligent Design having its roots in this concept. Interestingly
      non of the proceeding was part what lead me to Information Universe Model.
      What lead me to it was simply following the evidence to where it took me.
      General Intelligent Design helped formed the foundation that allowed me to
      take the Information Universe Model from the crude concept of the entire
      universe is fundamentally information the developing model it is becoming.
      The fact that it fits so perfectly with Biblical Creation is an amazing
      result that has followed from that starting point.

      ------ Charles Creager Jr.

      Genesis Science Mission <http://gscim.com/>

      Online Store <http://store.gscim.com/>

      Genesis Mission <http://genesismission.4t.com/>