Keeping it going? (was: Re: The birth of an IDist)

  • Andreas Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Group,

      Stephen E. Jones <sejones@...> wrote:

      [...]

      SJ>I gave Andreas the opportunity to give this issue a rest, in view of
      >his studies. But it seems he wants to keep it going?

      Not at all. I informed the group of my recent change of heart (1) because I
      wanted to be "straightforward" about it, and (2) because I had said that I
      would justify my claims by my actions- this being the first of these
      actions.

      I did not intend it to express a desire "to keep it going", and I am
      susprised that Stephen chose to interpret it that way.

      I will reply to the points Stephen has raised, but as he himself says, we
      both have exams to worry about, and although I am still within the bounds of
      my study-plan, I don't want to `push my luck', spending too much time
      writing on this list.

      [...]

      In Christ,
      Andreas