Re: MODERATOR Apology

  • senojes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2002
      Group

      From: "Derek McLarnen" <derek.mclarnen@...>
      Date: Mon May 13, 2002 9:11 pm
      Subject: Apology

      [...]

      DM>I apologise to the members of the CED Group for any distress I may
      have
      >caused to anyone reading my comments comparing Young Earth
      Creationism (YEC)
      >and paedophilia.
      >
      >I undertake not to make further comparison, in any of my
      communications with
      >the CED Group, between YEC and paedophilia.

      *** Moderator: Thanks to Derek for his apology. I did not ask
      Derek to apologise for his reference to ID as "occult" since I
      did not ban him for that.

      I have allowed Derek to return without waiting a month,
      because I have reconsidered my setting a period on bans.
      In future, unless a ban is permanent (and there is only one
      of those-the former member who threatened me and another
      member with "a lawsuit"), future bans will be only until the
      member publicly apologises for the incident that led to
      his/her banning. ***

      Stephen E. Jones
      MODERATOR