Re: More rules fine-tuning

  • senojes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Group

      I have received a private message from a banned former
      member who disputed my right as Moderator to make final
      rulings binding on him.

      Therefore I have made rule #1 clearer in this respect:

      "1. The Moderator's rulings are final. Persistent
      attempts to undermine the Moderator's position is
      incompatible with membership."

      Also, I have made rule #6 clearer about new members
      identifying themselves to the Moderator:

      "6. Pseudonyms are permitted but new members
      must identify themselves by their real name and
      location to the Moderator."

      I have dropped the part about having multiple names and
      pretending to be someone else, since Yahoo's terms of
      service (Rule #8) covers that.

      Stephen E. Jones
      MODERATOR