MODERATOR This list has been terminated (i.e. made Moderator only can post)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 2:46 AM

      It is now T minus 0 (i.e. 6PM Perth time, Friday 22 July
      2005). I will therefore as soon as I have posted this,
      terminate debate on CED by converting it to `Moderator only
      can post.' If there any loose ends, I will post them
      afterwards.

      I have not deleted the list or made the archives private so
      that they are still available for reference.

      I wish to thank all members (and at times non-members)
      who contributed to CED's debates these last nearly 4 1/2
      years. I know I have learned a lot in that time, and I trust
      others have also.

      As you all know by now, I have started a blog with
      the same name, CreationEvolutionDesign
      <http://creationevolutiondesign.blogspot.com/> which I see
      as the successor to CED. I look forward to seeing at least
      some of your comments there.

      Goodbye and may God bless you *all*!

      Stephen E. Jones
      MODERATOR

      "Biology is the study of complicated things that give the
      appearance of having been designed for a purpose."
      (Dawkins R., "The Blind Watchmaker," [1986], Penguin:
      London, 1991, reprint, p.1)
      Stephen E. Jones, BSc (Biol). http://members.iinet.net.au/~sejones
      Blog: http://creationevolutiondesign.blogspot.com/