Smithsonian backs away from Privileged Planet but plans to show it anyway

  • Denyse O'Leary
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      O'Leary assails Darwinbots.

      Read more at O'Leary's Web log.

      http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/

      --
      Read brief excerpts from my book, By Design or by Chance?: The Growing
      Controversy On the Origins of Life in the Universe (Augsburg Fortress, 2004)
      at

      http://www.designorchance.com/press.html

      Study Guide:
      http://www.arn.org/arnproducts/books/b088sk.htm

      Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0806651776/qid=1109790930/sr=8
      -1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-8617533-8799957?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
      My blog:

      http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/
      (go to other blogs from here)

      Denyse O'Leary
      Tel: 416 485-2392
      Fax: 416 485-2392
      oleary@...
      www.designorchance.com
    • pk4_paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
        PK: Years of following these issues has made it obvious that
        political pressure is a a potent weapon in the Darwinian arsenal and
        open discussion of the issues anethema to them.

        --- In CreationEvolutionDesign@yahoogroups.com, "Denyse O'Leary"
        <oleary@s...> wrote:
        > O'Leary assails Darwinbots.
        >
        > Read more at O'Leary's Web log.
        >
        > http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/
        >

        > --
        > Read brief excerpts from my book, By Design or by Chance?: The
        Growing
        > Controversy On the Origins of Life in the Universe (Augsburg
        Fortress, 2004)
        > at
        >
        > http://www.designorchance.com/press.html
        >
        > Study Guide:
        > http://www.arn.org/arnproducts/books/b088sk.htm
        >
        > Amazon:
        > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-
        /0806651776/qid=1109790930/sr=8
        > -1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-8617533-8799957?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
        > My blog:
        >
        > http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/
        > (go to other blogs from here)
        >
        > Denyse O'Leary
        > Tel: 416 485-2392
        > Fax: 416 485-2392
        > oleary@s...
        > www.designorchance.com
      • paulcanagnostopoulos
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In CreationEvolutionDesign@yahoogroups.com, "pk4_paul"
          <pk4_paul@y...> wrote:
          > PK: Years of following these issues has made it obvious that
          > political pressure is a a potent weapon in the Darwinian arsenal and
          > open discussion of the issues anethema to them.

          I was all ready to discuss the matter with the them, but the movie
          screening is by invitation only. Then I got a call from Materialists
          Against Intelligent Design and became a good little darwinbot.

          ~~ Paul
        • pk4_paul
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
            > I was all ready to discuss the matter with the them, but the movie
            > screening is by invitation only. Then I got a call from Materialists
            > Against Intelligent Design and became a good little darwinbot.
            >
            > ~~ Paul

            PK: A good little darwinbot. That's descriptive. Mind if we address
            you by that term?
          • paulcanagnostopoulos
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
              <pk4_paul@y...> wrote:

              > > I was all ready to discuss the matter with the them, but the movie
              > > screening is by invitation only. Then I got a call from Materialists
              > > Against Intelligent Design and became a good little darwinbot.
              > >
              > > ~~ Paul
              >
              > PK: A good little darwinbot. That's descriptive. Mind if we address
              > you by that term?

              If it's okay with Denyse, it's okay with me. She's got the trademark.

              ~~ Paul