14655closing remarks

  • Bilim
    Jul 21, 2005
      Hi Steve!

      I would like to take this opportunity for your fruitful work with CED. I have found this list to be informative and kept active by highly skilled debaters. Though not much of a lurker to many creation-evolution lists, i think i can rightly say CED does make (or rather has made) a difference. As all members would appreciate, it was very generous of you to take the time to supply each post of yours with a tag-line quote.

      I emphatize that creationist members, being information miners against evolutionism all of us, should be happy with your decision to switch to blogging. For the very reason that your blog will offer much more "concentrated gold" than CED does.

      Cedders! I tell you: You are at loss if you are not connected to Steve's mind! Thank God, he has a mind that has penetrated to over 1.000 origins books.

      And I also thank Paul K who has been keen on answering virtually all questions in the group, showing he is "always prepared to give an answer". He has invested great time and efforts to CED, which have certainly contributed to the running of the company.

      All the best wishes in your efforts to defend faith in God with knowledge,
      Bilim