Last few days of early bird Special World of Faeries Festival

  • Sparky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      Please take advantage of the early bird special going on now to join us for a booth at The World of Faeries Festival. If you have any questions please call me at 815-788-1630. Last year 1175 patrons attended the event and we anticipate a good attendance again. The online application will give you more details which can be downloaded at the website www.theworldoffaeries.com or here in the Files section. Paypal and credit cards are allowed. You don't need a Paypal account to use a credit card. Hope your schedule will allow you to join us August 6th and 7th, 2011.