Crafty Crafter Expos

  • Sparky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Due to time constraints and lack of venues to hold Expo, we probably will not have any December expo this year. I will however notify this group on upcoming Expos that are available to attend.

      We are looking to provide a location at Holiday Inn either in Elgin or Crystal Lake. Both locations are good and high traffic and right off the highways for easy access.

      The City of Countryside refused to allow up to put up signs for our Expos. Therefore, we notified them that this won't work out if we can't advertise with physical signs, which have hurt us for the last few Expos. We were happy to see so many returning customers and many vendors did get return customers also, but to be fair to everyone, you are spending money for booth space and I want you to do well also. We of course don't have a crystal ball to know what will happen. Each Expo is different. This year as vendors, we have noticed that attendance has been down and the customers are being very cautious on what they spend their money on. We hope conditions will improve with 2011. We want to give everyone opportunities to do well.