Deadline approaching for registration May 23rd Crafty Crafters Expo

  • Sparky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Applications for May 23rd Expo final deadline. The
      other on Sunday July 25th. The July Expo is a special Expo. We are
      hosting a Jewelry and Gemstone Expo. Midwest Gold Buyers will also be
      there for anyone who wants to assess their gold and silver
      jewelry laying around in their jewelry boxes. Bring it with you. Checks
      are made
      out right there. Get money for your old stuff, so you can buy new
      stuff.. We could all use some cash.

      Applications are available in the Files section of this Yahoo group, if
      you are a member or by calling 815-788-1630 or downloading from
      Crafty Crafter website.www.craftycraftersexpo.com <http:>
      Also the The World of Faeries Festival applications are being accepted
      at this time until July final deadline.