Calls for Suggestions and Places to Holds Expos

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hello and Happy New Year. I hope that it will be a Properous one for all
      of us. This past year has been extremely hard on on us all. Many
      friends and myself included lost jobs and much needed income. Many lost
      homes. We are all doing what we have to to keep the boat "afloat" and
      stay positive. Hope is all we have and the New Year, brings us a clean
      slate to start fresh.

      Dave and I thank each and everyone one of you for supporting us over the
      years. Crafty Crafters has always been a special place for us. We
      don't want to give up on it. The Expos have been successful and always
      filled with good energies. We have many vendors interested in another
      Expo. The trouble is, we lost our space and places to rent are
      expensive. If anyone has suggestions for places to rent that are
      reasonable, please share. Email us here or call us at 815-788-1630 at
      home. Also, if you would like to host an Expo and have the space, we
      have the vendors. Maybe we can work something out.

      This remains a place for networking and sharing. Please continue to add
      Links and continue to share vital information on meeting places,
      activities and events. We have a calendar and we can put events and
      information on there.

      Meanwhile, if anyone is interested in vending at our 5th Anniversary
      World of Faeries Festival, please review the application on our website
      http://www.theworldoffaeries.com <http://www.theworldoffaeries.com>

      videos and information and let me know. It can be downloaded directly
      from the website. The early bird special for the entire weekend of
      August 1st and 2nd, 2009 at Vasa Park, in South Elgin, IL on Route 31 is
      $150.00. We have not raised that price. Our price will go up $10 after
      March until the final deadline in July to $210.00 Our admission for
      the public has never been raised and is still $10.00. Parking is free.
      We had a great year last year. This is a themed event and we ask that
      you come in the spirit of the festival and dress in costume and
      decorate. We are the only one of its kind in Illinois and we have grown
      steadily over the years. It's a fun weekend of music, entertainment and
      of course the best crafters and artisans from Illinois and surrounding
      states. We have had people come from the East as far as New York, West
      - L.A., Texas and New Mexico.

      The setting is beautiful under the grand oaks of Vasa Park next to the
      Fox River. Be a part of this magical experience.

      Talk to you soon. Please don't hestitate to write or call us if you
      have any questions, suggestions or just want to say hi. Blessings Dave
      and Glo