Crafty Crafters and The World of Faeries Festival 2009

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      Dear Members, Dave and I are sorry not to be available for awhile. Over
      the years, Crafty Crafters Expo has been an excellent meeting place for
      networking at our annual Expo. Everything is so expensive to rent. Dave
      and I both have full time jobs, it makes it hard to places that might be
      a possibility for an Expo check the spaces out except for weekends. So
      we have not given up and will
      keep you posted. If anyone has any leads on places in Illinois, we
      appreciate any information.

      In the meantime, the website for Crafty Crafters and here will be the
      place for updates, as soon as I get something lined up. We try to have
      a few Expos a year. We have NOT given up on Crafty Crafters. This is a
      really hard time and we just have to hang in there.

      Also there's a great space where we put up a page on The World of
      Faeries, which is our other business. We want to invite you all to
      check out this website. Link is below. It's called www.PaganSpace.Net
      <http://www.PaganSpace.Net <http://www.paganspace.net/> > and it was set
      up by StarrFire. Beautiful
      site and great place for networking. Very nice people. You can set up
      a page. If you go, click on Members and see who's there. And do a
      search for The World of Faeries, that's The World of
      Faeries page.

      We are currently accepting applications for our 2009 World of Faeries
      Festival, which will be our 5th Anniversary. You can share a space for
      the weekend. All the info is on the applications. We have the early
      bird special application on the website.
      The link is below. Our video is up on Pagan Space too on our page

      Next year will be August 1 and 2nd, 2009. Many of you have been vendors
      over the years and we welcome old and new friends. Our theme will be
      "The Power of Five: Celebration of the Oak." We are proud sponsors of
      Witchvox and Pagan Space and hope you can join us. Please contact us
      here if you have any questions or at
      home at 815-788-1630 for more info.

      Blessings Dave and Glo