New Info on Vendor Space at our annual Festival

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Dear Members, Dave and I are sorry not to be available for awhile. Over
      the years, Crafty Crafters Expo has been an excellent meeting place for
      networking at our annual Expo. We've been working on trying to get
      meeting places, since we lost our space at Medinah Temple in Addison.
      Everything is so expensive to rent and we were doing small expos at
      Golden Harvest in East Dundee for a short period. Golden Harvest closed
      several weeks ago, as they are renovating Springhill Mall and the
      landlord pushed them out. We do have a few places to try, but as Dave
      and I both have full time jobs, it makes it hard to visit them and check
      the spaces out except for weekends. So we have not given up and will
      keep you posted.

      In the meantime, the website for Crafty Crafters and here will be the
      place for updates, as soon as I get something lined up. We try to have
      a few Expos a year. We have NOT given up on Crafty Crafters. This is a
      really hard time and we just have to hang in there.

      Also there's a great space where we put up a page on The World of
      Faeries, which is our other business. We want to invite you all to
      check out this website. Link is below. It's called www.PaganSpace.Net
      <http://www.PaganSpace.Net> and it was set up by StarrFire. Beautiful
      site and great place for networking. Very nice people. You can set up
      a page. If you go, click on Members and see who's there. And do a
      search for The World of Faeries or for Alana, that's The World of
      Faeries page.

      We are currently accepting applications for this year's festival. You
      can share a space for the weekend. All the info is on the applications.
      The link is below. Our video is up on Pagan Space too on our page to
      view last year's festival. This year its August 2nd and 3rd, 2008 - a
      very magical weekend, as it lands on Lammas and a full moon. Many of
      you have been vendors over the years and we welcome old and new friends,
      as this is the theme for this year, A Harvest Gathering of Friends Olde
      and New. We are proud sponsors of Witchvox and Pagan Space and hope you
      can join us. Please contact us here if you have any questions or at
      home at 815-788-1630 for more info. We hope you can join us.

      Blessings Dave and Glo