Call for Vendors, Readers, Healers

  • Mike Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      Crafty Crafter's Expo

      October 12th & 13th, 2002
      Kane County Fairgrounds
      St. Charles, IL

      This will be a mixed Magick & Mundane Show. It is running the same time as
      the annual Scarecrow Festival in St. Charles. This year they are moving
      their 200 crafters just outside of our building under a large tent.
      To reduce traffic in downtown St. Charles they are asking people to park at
      the Kane County Fairgrounds and take a free shuttle bus to and from the
      Festival.
      We expect a large turnout for this event. Merchants note we are already 50%
      sold out! Get your space early!!!

      More Info Available http://www.CraftyCraftersExpo.com
      <http://www.craftycraftersexpo.com/>

      Email mike@... <mailto:mike@...>