Indianapolis Mystical Arts Expo

  • Sky Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      We would like to let you know of this upcoming event....

      A Special Holiday Expo

      Spirit Fayre ~ A Mystical Arts Expo

      Date: Sunday, December 3, 2006

      Hours: Sun 10- 6

      Marriott North

      3645 River Crossing (Keystone Crossing)

      Indianapolis, IN

      Shop for Unique Holiday Gifts ~ Crystals, Wands, Jewelry, Art, and More....

      Exhibitors, Readers and Local Artists

      Door Prizes Free

      Free Parking

      $5 admission

      Kids 16 and under free

      Visit us at <http://www.spiritfayre.com/> www.spiritfayre.com

      If you would like to reach us by phone, call 317-222-1993

      Spirit Fayre ~ Where Spiritual Journeys Meet