Spirit Fayre

  • wandering_lady_druid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      We would like to remind you of this upcoming event....

      Spirit Fayre
      Northeast Indiana's Largest Mystical Arts Expo

      Dates: Oct 21 - 22, 2006
      Hours: Sat 10 - 7 & Sun 10 - 6
      At the Mizpah Shrine Building
      407 W. Berry
      Fort Wayne, IN (downtown - at the corners of Berry & Ewing)

      Over 40 Exhibitors, Readers and Local Artists
      Door Prizes
      Free Workshops and Seminars
      Free Parking
      $7 admission
      Kids free

      Visit us at www.spiritfayre.com
      If you would like to reach us by phone, call 260-246-3605.

      Peace
      Sky
      Spirit Fayre ~ Where Spiritual Journeys Meet