Re: Spring cleaning melting pot

  • Valerie Ebonoire
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      "Gloria" <glo502002@...> wrote:
      > We have another Expo planned for Sunday, July 23 same
      > place and time.
      > Details and registration info is posted on our website
      > www.craftycraftersexpo.com

      I've recently gotten hooked on melting down all my old candle
      stubs and recasting them as new pillars and votives. I'm also
      making hybrids out of cheap candles that burn too fast and
      blending them with quality paraffin.

      Would appreciate donations of any odds and ends wax, hollowed out
      pillars, broken tapers, stubs, chipped or disfigured 3D types...
      even old crayons (for color).

      Also any used up jar candles, cups (like the type from Glade candle
      scents) and anything that might be useful.

      I would be ever so grateful for your support. If it's all right with
      Dave and Gloria, I'll leave a box under the literature table at the
      next Expo on July 23rd for your contributions.