Philosophers Stone's Third Anniversary Celebration This Sunday January 8th 12:00-5:00 P.M

  • Kristine Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Philosophers Stone's Third Anniversary Celebration This Sunday January 8th 12:00-5:00 P.M

      Specials, Discounts, Psychic Readers, Food and Fun....

      Philosophers Stone is having its biggest one day sales event in the history of the store. With few exceptions like consigned inventory everything will be deeply discounted. Much of our Merchandise will be discounted as much as 50% Off. Many of the discounts will be for one day only. This will be followed by our January sale. Many items will stay on sale but at lesser discounts through the end of January as we get ready to move the business( Stay tune for more details about our new location). Many items will only be discounted for our Anniversary Event.

      Joining us for this event are noted Astrologers and Tarot Readers -David Horbovetz and Ruth Nodel

      David Horbovetz has been a full-time Astrologer and Tarot consultant for 31 years. A former classical violinist, David became a professional Astrologer in 1974 and opened the ASTROLOGERS MEDIUM in Chicago in 1976, a major center for classes, books, and readings.He moved to Saugatuck in 1990 and maintains clients and teaches classes. He writes an article in THE LOCAL OBSERVER � a local Saugatuck newspaper.
      David is writing a book about the Aspects in Astrology, especially the Moon-Saturn aspect � the most vital in all Astrology.

      Ruth Nodel starts her readings by doing an overview chart using Western Astrology, and then answers specific questions or does a general reading using the Waite-Rider Tarot Deck. Ruth Nodel has been an Astrologer/Tarot Reader since 1980. Using her increasingly accurate intuitive abilities, as well as counseling skills gleaned as a massage therapist since 1978, Ruth enjoys helping people find answers to life�s questions.

      If you would like an astrology chart done you should come prepared with the birth date and birth time of the person's chart. Fees for readings vary by time.

      Come Join us for our Celebration.......

      The Philosophers Stone
      203 E. Michigan
      Kalamazoo, MI 49007