Application on line at Crafty Crafters for next Expo - Jan 29th - New Location!

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Dear Vendor or Interested Party:

      You are invited to the next Crafty Crafters Expo at its new location
      in a brand new building at Medinah Banquets in Addison. Travel to
      the new location is easy access from I-90/I-355 South interchange.
      And is right off the Army Trail Exit on the I-355 South highway.

      Please go to website for application and guidelines if you are
      interested in being a merchant in January. If you have any
      questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. There are
      a few new rules in this location. Medinah provides all the tables,
      so you don't have to bring them, just your covering and displays
      etc. Since this is a new building and they don't want alot of
      things to get banged up. Accordingly, they ask that all unloading
      be done on the side of the building at the docks which have easy
      access to the Expo rooms. We think you will enjoy this new
      location.

      Information is now available on our 2006 The World of Faeries
      Festival also by going to www.theworldoffaeries.com

      www.craftycraftersexpo.com

      Dave and Glo