Lord Foxglove, Author of Advancing the Witches Craft at Philosophers Stone -Sunday, November 20

  • Kristine Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005
      Lord Foxglove, author of Advancing the Witches Craft
      will Give a Talk on �Magical Road Signs, Seeing Magick in our Everyday Lives�
      at the Philosophers Stone, Sunday Nov 20 2:00 P.M.( Sunday Before Thanksgiving)

      Lord Foxglove, author of Advancing the Witches Craft is joining us at the Festival of the Muses Sunday, November 20. He is looking forward to meeting you and discussing his book. He will be available to do book signings. He is also doing a talk on �Magickal Road Signs, Seeing Magick in our Everyday Lives� at 2:00 P.M. The talk is free. Space is limited and on a first come basis.

      About the Author:
      Lord Foxglove is one of today's leading pioneers in the fields of advanced Witchcraft and eclectic magick. He is an ordained priest and cofounder of the Live Oak Experiential Church and the Temple of Aradia. He has studied with, and taught for, a wide variety of covens and temples. He is also a well known Pagan artist and musician. Foxglove is author of the acclaimed book Advancing the Witches Craft, New Page Books 2005. Lord Foxglove lives
      in Northern Indiana with his wife and children in an enchanted home
      located on their sanctuary and covenstead known as Nevermore Gardens.

      Philosophers Stone
      philosophers@...
      www.PhilosophersStone.biz
      203 E. Michigan