Photos added to The Unexplained World ...

  • Ed Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hello Viewers,

      I would like to invite you to
      our web site - The Unexplained World,
      not only does it deal with the Paranormal,
      but also interesting links and articles
      for those who are Wicca and Pagan.

      As Mike has stated in the past, we will be
      taping The Crafty Crafter expo in the future
      and have done so at the last expo for broadcast
      in Aug.

      You can visit our web site at:
      http://theunexplainedworld.com

      AOL <a href="http://theunexplainedworld.com> Click here</a>

      Those that may be interested in being on hour
      show with paranormal info or would like to
      trade links with our web site (view it 1st),
      feel free to e-mail me.

      Take care
      Ed Shanahan