Announcement - New Internet PAGAN Radio Show

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Greetings Merchants,

      Mike Smith of Pagan Travel Network announces that he will be hosting a new
      Pagan Radio Talk Show called Haunts & Flaunts.

      We will have guests from all alternative lifestyles as guests. (Pagans,
      Witches, Goth's, Vamps, Dominatrix, Druids, Fairy Folk, etc...You get the
      idea.

      It will be a LIVE show every Friday from 11pm to the Witching Hour.

      The program will air on Fearless Radio (www.fearlessradio.com).

      The program is also archived and your commercial will be included in the
      download.

      This will give you local as well as international exposure to new customers
      and new business.

      I am seeking a few sponsors willing to invest in a ground floor opportunity.
      Be the first store on your block to advertise on what will be the Hottest
      Broadcast in town!

      You will get a 60 second commercial per program for only $25.00 a week.
      (less than $5.00 a day)

      I am looking for a 6 month commitment from each sponsor.

      You will also get to be a guest on the program.

      Please contact me off list if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.

      BB
      Mike Smith
      Pagan Travel Network