Seeking a Single Male for our Summer Solstice Cruise ***

  • il_wiccan5
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 5:39 PM
      Merry Meet All,

      I am seeking 1 male, to share an inside Stateroom, on our Summer
      Solstice Cruise from New Orleans on Carnival's ship Conquest, to
      the beautiful and exotic islands of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, &
      Cozumel.

      This is a 7 Day Cruise departing on June 19th, 2005.

      I have a very special deal for this person to experience a Witch &
      Famouse Cruise.

      Cruise includes meals, entertainment & most onboard activities.

      Please contact me off-list for details.

      Join author, Kalila Smith on the first annual "Midsummer Celebration
      in the Caribbean,"

      Kalila has been seen on the Travel Channel & the Sci-Fi Channel,
      whenever there is a Special on Haunted Places in Louisiana.

      She will also be accompanied by the owner of Erzulies the Largest
      Voudou store in New Orleans.

      Spend two Magickal days at sea. Celebrate the Summer Solstice on the
      Eve of the Full Moon under the beautiful starlit sky of the western
      Caribbean Sea. Visit beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica.
      Travel on to Grand Cayman Island for a day of fun in the sun. Last
      port of call is Cozumel, Mexico, the sacred land of the Mayans!

      Respond Quickly

      This opportunity will go quickly. First Come, First Served.