UPDATE: Crafty Crafter's Expo - Touch Magick Pass It On!

  • Mike Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002

      Merry Meet,

      We would like everyone to pass this information on, to everyone you know.

      This way we can have this be the largest Pagan event and fundraiser in the Midwest.

      We have a large variety of vendor’s and a full line up of interesting topics.

      Check out the website for vendor and speaker information. www.atouchofmagick.com

      Let’s show the world that we truly are “ Pagan Patriots”.

      We shall NEVER forget the tragedies of 9-11-01.

      Goddess Bless the USA.

      We would like to hear from you, the Pagan Community. Would you like to see more shows like this in the near future, especially in the far western suburbs?

      Does anyone know of any Chicago or Midwest lists we are missing that we should send this message to?

      Crafty Crafters Expo

      (Aurora IL 60542)

      Presented by: A Touch of Magick

      When: 7/21/02

      Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

      Event Details: Crafty Crafters Expo

      A Craft Expo for the Pagan Community.

      Hours are from 10 AM till 5 PM

      We will have presentations on various Craft topics every 30 min. from 11 AM till 4 PM.

      Admission is by Donation:

      Adults $5.00

      Children 12 to 16 $1.00

      Children under 12 FREE

      $1.00 discount per person with a non-perishable canned food item to be donated to the local food bank.

      Portion of proceeds will be donated to the IAFF 9-11 Disaster Relief since the American Nat’l Red Cross is only accepting donations for the general fund.

      Event Location: Fox Valley Park District - Prisco Community Center, Aurora IL 60542 IL 60542

      Directions: S.E. Corner of Lake St. (Rt.31) & Illinois St. in Aurora, Illinois

      Email: mike@... <MAILTO:mike@...>

      Website: http://www.atouchofmagick.com http://www.atouchofmagick.com

      Vendor’s: Just an update to let everyone know that this show is sold out! If you are interested in vending at a future show please email me.

      mike@...