Countryside Illinois - CRAFTY CRAFTER'S EXPO - May 18th, 2003 - UPDATE

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
      Merry Meet Again,

      We look forward to seeing everyone at our next shows.

      We are going to have "The Unexplained World" film crew taping this Expo
      for their new cable show.

      Merchants you DO NOT want to MISS OUT on this Opportunity, to share your
      products and/or services with Chicagoland Viewers. Space is Going Fast!

      We will also be having free seminars though out the day. Check out the
      Presenters Schedule at
      www.craftycraftersexpo.com/pages/presentations.htm
      <http://www.craftycraftersexpo.com/pages/presentations.htm>

      We are in need of a couple more presenters.

      Merchants - Registration now OPEN for Crafty Crafter's Expos scheduled
      for May 18th, August 24th & November 16th, 2003 at Park Place of
      Countryside Expo Center.

      Due to overwhelming response and requests to have "Bigger and Better"
      shows, I am happy to announce that our next shows will be at: Park
      Place of Countryside EXPO Center 6200 W. Joliet Road, Countryside,
      Illinois 60525. (This is a 10,000 square foot facility instead of the
      4000 square foot facility we have been for the last two shows.)

      When: Sunday May, 18th 2003

      Hours:10 Am till 5 PM.

      Admission is FREE

      Merchants interested in the show can email us at
      Info@... <mailto:Info@...>
      or call Mike (630) 330-3351

      NOTE: Only a handful of spaces left!!! First come - First served.

      Please visit our site located at www.CraftyCraftersExpo.com
      <http://www.craftycraftersexpo.com/>
      Recently updated with new floor plan and merchants listings!

      Check out who is coming!!!
      www.craftycraftersexpo.com/pages/merchants_may_03.htm
      <http://www.craftycraftersexpo.com/pages/merchants_may_03.htm>

      Join our newsgroup:
      Subscribe:
      Crafty_Crafters_IL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:Crafty_Crafters_IL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      NOTE... Some event lists show the Crafty Crafter's Expo in Wisconsin at
      "The Inferno" and our future shows at "The House of Blues" in Chicago.
      These are in error!

      Crafty Crafter's Expo shows for the remainder of this year, will be at
      Park Place of Countryside Expo Center located in Countryside Illinois.

      Brightest Blessings
      Mike & Lona