Re: [Crafty_Crafters_IL] Greetings and Happy New Year

  • skyeravenfae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
      Congrats to Glo & David. You are awesome!
      I wish you prosperity and abundance.
      Happy New Year.

      Peace
      SkyAnn

      http://www.fayrelady.com/
      Balancing Mind, Body & Spirit

      "Eat a live toad every morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the
      rest of the day"

    • Charles Rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        Cool! I saw the article in the Beacon about Mike and
        Lona's new enterprise, and was wondering what was up
        with CC. Thanks for the note, and I'll be waiting for
        more! -Chip

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
          Gloria & Dave,
          Congratulations on your new venture! I wish you much success and many happy
          memories!

          Sherri Waldvogel
          Twin Angels Soap Co.