Countryside Illinois - CRAFTY CRAFTER'S EXPO - May 18th, 2003

  • Mike Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003

      Merry Meet Again,

      We look forward to seeing everyone at the next show.

      We are going to have "The Unknown World" film crew taping the Expo for their new cable show.

      Merchants you DO NOT want to MISS OUT on this Opportunity, to share your products and/or services with Chicagoland Viewers.

      Merchants - Registration now OPEN for the next Crafty Crafter's Expo scheduled for May 18th 2003 at Park Place of Countryside Expo Center.

      Do to overwhelming response and requests to have "Bigger and Better"

      shows, I am happy to announce that our next show will be at Park Place of

      Countryside EXPO center. This is a 10,000 square foot facility instead of

      the 4000 square foot facility we have been for the last two shows.

      The date of the next show will be Sunday May, 18th 2003 from 10 Am till

      5 PM. As always there will be no admission fees.

      Those merchants interested in the show can email us at

      Info@CraftyCraftersExpo.com

      Please visit our site located at www.CraftyCraftersExpo.com

      Recently updated with new floor plan and merchants!

      Join our newsgroup:

      Subscribe: Crafty_Crafters_IL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Brightest Blessings

      Mike & Lona

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 9:05 PM
        NOW is the TIME to MARK your CALENDAR for this EVENT. Only 30 days till our
        EXPO!

        Come, Party with the Witches!!!

        Bring yourself, your friends, acquaintances, anyone who might want to have
        some FUN!

        We are going to have "The Unexplained World" film crew taping this Expo for
        their new cable show.

        Lets give them a warm welcome. Annette from Potions is one of the hosts of
        this new series!

        We have merchants from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, & Michigan. Check out the
        website for more information and check out the
        "Meet Our Merchants" Page for a complete listing.

        We will have free seminars throughout the day. Check out the Presenters
        Schedule at www.craftycraftersexpo.com/pages/presentations.htm

        We are however in need of a couple more presenters.

        Where: Park Place of Countryside Expo Center
        6200 Joliet Road
        Countryside, IL 60525

        When: Sunday May, 18th 2003

        Hours:10 Am till 5 PM.

        Admission: FREE

        Merchants space for this show is now SOLD OUT!

        We are taking applications for the August 24th Expo.

        Due to overwhelming response and requests to have still "Bigger and Better"
        shows, We are considering holding the next show (August 24th)in both the
        Park Place of Countryside EXPO Center (6200 W. Joliet Road), and Park Place
        of Countryside Banquet Hall (6240 Joliet Road) Countryside, Illinois 60525.
        (This is will give us 14,000 square feet.)

        Merchants interested in the show can email us at Info@...

        or call Mike (630) 330-3351

        Please visit our site located at www.CraftyCraftersExpo.com
        Recently updated with new floor plan and merchants listings!

        Join our newsgroup:
        Subscribe:
        http://Crafty_Crafters_IL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        One Final NOTE: Plans are in there final stages for "The Witching Hour".
        This will be the largest Halloween Party (Witches Ball) in the Chicagoland
        area this year!

        Watch our website for breaking news on this event.

        Brightest Blessings
        Mike & Lona