- Your invited to our Gathering & Psychic Faire...

  • Ed Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hello Fellow Members,

      Ed Shanahan here from The Unexplained World.
      http://theunexplainedworld.com
      AOL <a href="theunexplainedworld.com"> Click Here </a>

      I would like to invite the members
      here to come and join us
      Nov. 6th, a Saturday, for our
      Our Psychic Faire & Gathering.

      By popular demand we are back at
      the friendly haunted Ashbary Coffee
      House in Willow Springs from 11:30 am
      to 4 pm. No Set fees, gift offerings
      will graciously be accepted by our
      readers.

      The readers:
      Amber (Past Lives & Stones) -
      Annette (Tarot - High Priestess) -
      Annie (Tarot) -
      Priestess Anjelin (Tarot & Wolf cards) -
      Ed (Palm & Intuitive Feeling)Sun Ray as
      named by an American Indian & Our Psychic
      Feeler Amy.

      Also new is: "Wishing Cauldron" by LuAnne.
      We will also have our Paranormal Experiment
      & Tarot Lotto Spread.

      This is also a nice avenue to come out and
      share and ask questions with those of like
      minds or as a Solitary Gathering (even if you
      are now a member of a Coven, you are welcomed).
      Our recent one, we had over 60 people turn out
      for the day.

      The Ashbary Coffee House is located:

      In Willow Springs IL
      8695 S. Archer Avenue
      Willow Springs, IL 60480

      (Located in the Old Willow Shopping Center -
      Willow Springs Rd. & Archer Ave.)

      Blessed Be
      Ed Shanahan