- Our cable TV show - New day & more cities.

  • Ed Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hello Fellow Members,

      Ed Shanahan here, and I would like to
      announce that our Cable TV Public Access
      Show - The Unexplained World, moves to a
      new Day and Time and covers more cities
      in the Chicagoland area.

      Friday eves starting this Friday at 5:30 pm
      channel 19 (public Access unless stated
      differently in the cities listed below),
      now in 46 cities and their surrounding
      suburbs.

      Every week it plays with a new show every month.

      We start off with our new day & time slot with
      an interview with LuAnne who is Solitary (and a
      vendor at C.C., that many know & Amy a Solitary
      & Psychic Feeler and her reactions as they happened
      to what we filmed at the
      Haunted Ashbary Coffee House in Willow Springs.

      The cities:
      Addison - Bedford Pk - Bensenville - Berkeley -
      Bloomingdale - Bridgeview - Broadview - Burbank -
      Burr Ridge - Carol Stream - Cicero - Clarendon Hills -
      Country Side - Darien - Downers Grove - Elmhurst -
      Elmwood Park - Forest Park - Franklin Park -
      Glendale Heights - Hillside - Hinsdale - Itasca -
      Justice - Lombard - Lyons - Maywood - McCook -
      Medinah - North Riverside - Oak Brook - Oakbrook Terrace -
      Oak Park - River Forest - River Grove - Roselle -
      Rosemont - Schiller Park - Stone Park - Summit -
      Villa Pk (ch.43) - Westchester - Willow Springs - Willowbrook -
      Wood Dale - Woodridge. And expanding again in
      August to cover a total of 59 cities and their
      surrounding suburbs. Now 46 suburbs.

      Take care and catch the show.
      Ed
      http://theunexplainedworld.com