  • falcon3182002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      The COTAW Pagan Picnic will be heald on Sunday July 13th from noon
      till dusk. At the Pioneer Park in Mooresville, IN. This is a pitch
      in Picnic. We will start with a public ritual followed by lunch and
      a raffle with workshops throughout the afternoon. Please bring an
      item to donate to the Morgan County Humane Society.

      -Alana

      For more info contact:

      Rev HPS Alana Disney @
      akdisney@...