Award won for web site & going to be at ....

  • Ed Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:56 AM
      Hello Fellow Members,

      Ed Shanahan here from The Unexplained World.
      Our new design at our web site (seperate paths
      to follow - Spiritual and/or Paranormal), has
      won us an award for our Spiritual Path at the
      web site from Pagan & Proud. 4 awards so far
      in 2004.

      Also we now have on our site in the Spiritual
      Path 'Our Witches Journals' at:
      http://theunexplainedworld.com

      And the owners of the Journals are:

      Annette who is a High Priestess and many know,
      and is co-producer & co-host of our cable show
      and who has major input on the direction we go,
      and is my light when there is darkness in my
      view.

      LuAnne who is one of your fellow crafters at
      Crafty Crafters and is very much a part of
      of a cable show as a co-host at times, and
      inspiration for our Solitary Meetings we hold
      every other month at the Ashbary Coffee House
      in Willow Springs, and shares in creative ideas
      for what we do.

      Amy who is a Solitary Wicca Witch, an American
      Indian and raised spiritually with the
      experience of being raised and living with
      American Indians and also her mother is a
      Wicca Witch. Many may have read Amy's input on
      the photos we have in the Paranormal area of
      our site as she is what I call a Paychic Feeler.

      We have also added more links to other sites,
      if your interested in being linked contact me
      from our web site.

      We also will be taping at the THE ARTS AND
      MYSTIC FAIRE Saturday, May 8, 2004 - 10am to 7pm

      Beverly Unitarian Church
      10244 S. Longwood Drive
      Chicago, IL 60643

      I'm looking to meet those we have met at
      Crafty Crafters and those who will be new.

      As I've told Mike, it's hard for us to make
      it to Crafty Crafters right now, as I have
      a job that ties up my Sundays, Annette can
      not make it now, LuAnne has her display and
      our camera man can't be behind the camera
      and interview at the same time. We hope to
      be back out in August.

      Visit our site at: http://theunexplainedworld.com
      and our Yahoo Group from the site.

      Blessed be